Click here to download this infographic.
When it comes to choosing an advertising method, as a business, it can be a tough decision to make. There are so many different mediums to choose from between traditional advertising and new media, figuring out the best way to disperse your marketing dollars can turn into a tough task! At Crestline, we sell promotional products because we believe in them.
Here are a few integral reasons why we think promotional products should be a part of your marketing mix:
- 59% of promotional product recipients had a more favorable impression of the advertiser after receiving the item. So if you are looking to give your customer the warm and fuzzies, a thoughtful promotional product could do the trick!
- 88% of recipients could recall the advertisers who gave them a promotional product. This is important! Being memorable doesn’t mean much if your audience only remembers your advertisement and not your name.
- As an extension of that last point, not only do recipients remember your name, but 62% also remember your message for months after receiving your promotional giveaway. This longevity is beneficial because it gives consumers a larger window to come to you when they need a product or service that you offer.
- The average cost per impression for promotional products is .oo5¢! Need we say more?
- 63% of people who receive a promotional product will give the item to someone else when they no longer need it. With many other forms of advertising, the consumer can only verbally share their experience with others. They may be able to tell a friend about an awesome commercial they saw, but they cannot physically give their friend that commercial to view. Promotional products are real, physical, attainable items that can be shared and reshared with others. This gives your brand a lot of bonus impressions!
A few extra facts in case you are not completely convinced yet….
47% of recipients keep the promotional products that they received for over a year! That number can jump even higher depending on the item. This repeat exposure is powerful for your brand because it makes you more recognizable and it also makes your brand feel more familiar to the consumer.
82% of people keep the promotional products that they receive because they are useful. So if you’re looking to make a lasting impression with your promotional giveaway, pick an item that is universally useful like apparel or drinkware. If the recipient can use your item every day, they have a higher chance of keeping it.
These are just a few of the reasons why we believe in promotional products and why we believe that your business should give them a try! If you are thinking about trying promotional products, but don’t know where to begin, contact one of our promotional product experts at 1-866-488-4975