Labor Day is often considered the “unofficial” end of summer. The kids are back at school, the leaves are beginning to change into bright hues of orange and yellow, there is a crisp in the air—Autumn is making its quick entrance. It’s time to switch gears yet again and prepare for the new season ahead of us.
It’s time to put away the promotional sunscreens, beach towels and sunglasses and time to customize new fall blankets, mugs and game day giveaways! We know you’re already thinking about your fall promotions (and if you’re not, start now!), so we wanted to introduce you to a few products that we can see being a big hit this Fall!
One of the first things that come to mind when we think fall is Football! No matter what team you’re rooting for this season, spirit items will help you get excited about the game. Spirit items make great fundraising items for recreational or college teams. They also make great giveaways for businesses and can boost your brand image at local games.
Hot Spirit Items:
1. The Camp Chair is the perfect item for watching sporting events the sidelines. The camp chair folds up making it ideal for carrying and storing in the back of a vehicle. Sell this item in your school spirit store, or give it out as a gift to clients with a love for the game. The camp chair will get your logo noticed and quickly become a fan favorite!
2. The Economy Seat Cushion is an affordable giveaway that offers big bang for your buck! This seat cushion will instantly improve your game watching experience by providing you with extra comfort. This is the perfect giveaway for any business.
3. This Koozie® 12-pack cooler comes with a brand name that you trust and plenty of room for all of your game day drinks and snacks! This cooler provides you with a practical way to share your team spirit on game day!
When the temperature starts to drop, nothing warms you up like a hot beverage. Half of U.S. consumers who own logoed drinkware use it 2-3 times or more per week! Customizing promotional drinkware just in time for fall is a great way to share your brand this season!
Hot drinkware Picks:
1. The Perk Up coffee mug is a generous sized ceramic mug that offers a little bit more style than your traditional coffee mug. This bold mug will be recipient’s go-to mug for a cup of hot coffee or tea on a crisp fall morning.
2. For those who like to take their hot beverages on the go, the Accents Stainless Tumbler is an attractive way to spread brand awareness. This promotional travel mug is perfect for commuting to the office or enjoying a walk.
3. The Quick Sip Toasty Thermos is the best way to keep your beverages warm for longer. This stainless steel thermos has a sleek look and comes packaged in a gift box making it the perfect item for fall corporate gifts, giveaways or fundraising.
One of the best parts of autumn is dressing up in warm layers when outdoors. Custom apparel is one of the top three promotional product categories—48% of U.S. consumers own logoed shirts! Fall apparel items are an easy way to get a large number of eyes seeing your logo. Not only are they great for getting you brand impressions, but 57% of U.S. consumers also feel more favorable about the advertiser who gave them promotional apparel.
Bundle up in these apparel picks:
1. This pull-over hooded sweatshirt comes in 25 colors making it easy for you to represent your brand or team. Perfect for brisk days or nights, this hoodie will keep you feeling warm and comfortable!
2. The Port and Company long sleeve cotton T-shirt is perfect for those early fall days. Customize this tee for the perfect giveaway for any fall event or activity. Long sleeve tee’s are comfortable and are also great items for layering under sweatshirts on cooler fall days.
3. This item may not be apparel, but it’s definitely a fall favorite. The Weekender Fleece Blanket is the perfect item to take to any outdoor event. This fleece blanket has a water-resistant liner making it ideal for picnics or sitting at other outdoor events. This blanket folds up easily for convenient storage in your car or bag.
What is your favorite part about fall? Does any of these products have you excited about fall promotions?