Each May, we honor two of the largest work forces in the country: teachers and nurses. We admire them for their selflessness, hard work, and the incredible impact they make on people every day. For all the times it goes unsaid, we want to say “thank you.”
There are many ways to show our appreciation as employers and as the people they work with. Try these 5 tips for the nurses and teachers in your life.
- Handmade gifts are a heartfelt way to acknowledge the difference that’s been made due to their hard work. And it’s a good pick-me-up to draw strength from on the days that aren’t so great.
- Treat your favorite nurse or teacher with a gift card. It can be to a restaurant or a spa, or someplace you know they enjoy. With all the ways they give, it’s a welcome break to be on the receiving end.
- Get the community involved. Businesses can display their support of local nurses and teachers by wearing pins or hanging signs and drawings. With a public show of support, nurses and teachers throughout the area will have a chance to see the deep appreciation people have for them.
- Employers can host a special luncheon or even a banquet for their employees on the front lines. It’s a chance to de-stress and enjoy each other’s company. Take it one step further with customized awards to highlight those that go the extra mile.
- Employers can also offer custom printed gifts, like tote bags, coffee mugs, and business padfolios. At Crestline, we can add your school or medical office’s logo to items like these and more. If you aren’t sure about how to do this, we encourage you to speak to one of our promotional products experts at 1-866-488-4975.
In May we make time to show our appreciation for nurses and teachers, but there are thousands of others who deserve our appreciation throughout the year. Small gestures can be just as meaningful as large ones. From pins showing support, to gifts, to custom awards, remember Crestline as your promotional products provider to personalize your next event.