After this year’s exceptionally cold winter, it’s high time for warm t-shirt weather. Did you know that branded apparel creates the best retention for those that receive it? Better than drinkware, tech accessories, and bags! Start taking your brand further with these 5 ways to use use t-shirts for your business, organization, or group.
- Having a family reunion? Or even better, a bachelorette party? T-shirts come in many different styles, from comfortable and sporty, to a more flattering fit. Stand out from the crowds with matching tees. Kick it up a notch with varied colors, all using the same imprint. And this is a must-have for group outings with children, like summer camps and school field trips.
- Rally around those in need with fundraisers. This works for animal shelters, individuals going through a hardship, or community disasters. Offer t-shirts for sale with the cause imprinted largely on the front or back. Combine with these other imprinted awareness items, like keychains and wristlets, for maximum results.
- Custom printed t-shirts are a great way to spread awareness for your cause. The large imprint area makes your message easy to see from a distance. The more people who know about your fundraising campaign, the more people that can help.
- Small businesses, especially local restaurants or sports shops, can solidify their brand in surrounding areas with promotional products that are easy to see. Reusable grocery totes work well, but t-shirts allow large groups of people to become familiar with your brand even when they aren’t shopping.
- T-shirts or hats are often used to capture memories. T-shirts in gift shops offer guests a chance to reminisce about their visit every time they put it on. This could be for museums, aquariums, zoos, and anywhere people travel great distances to visit.
Rely on promotional products that take your advertising dollars further. Branded apparel, especially t-shirts, are proven to create stronger brand retention with the recipient. Stand out from your competition by making people think of you. We’re here with customizable products to make that happen. Call and speak to one of our promotional products experts today at 1-866-488-4975 and we’ll help get you started.