Want the best head turning giveaways for your organization? Crestline is always shopping around for the latest trends at the best prices. Our goal is to get your organization extra attention with promotional products. Ranging from hot and new to tried and true, our consultants have years of experience to suggest the best products for your event. Below are 5 popular trends for 2014.
- Trends aren’t always about the newest item. Branded drinkware has been a top category for years, and that’s because studies show they work to connect companies with their target audience. Though their styles and colors may constantly change, the idea stays the same. These versatile giveaways are used at home, in the office, and everywhere in between. Add your logo to new drinkware items like the Party Ceramic Mug or Circa Two Water Bottle for repeated brand exposure.
- More people are paying attention to their carbon footprint and they are taking a closer look at companies that do the same. This can be a small change, like grocery stores purchasing from local farms, to stores switching from plastic bags to reusable ones. Share how your organization is helping the environment with an eco-friendly giveaway. The NatureAd™ Heart Corn Mug is made from Earth-friendly US corn plastic and would be a welcome addition in any home.
- Show your support for individuals working to improve their lives with helpful imprinted health and fitness giveaways. The new Safety Light Arm Band makes it easier for vehicles to see runners and walkers in low light, like early morning and late afternoon. Share these with members in your community as a simple reminder to be safe on the roads.
- Show off your multi-color logo as it was meant to be seen. More and more products are offering a full color imprint. Take advantage of this trend with personal care items, like lip balm, that are kept close at hand for maximum exposure. The Sunscreen Protection Spray is small enough to fit into a purse or pocket and is perfect for a quick sunscreen touch-up.
- You won’t go wrong with tech accessories, like screen wipes and pen/stylus combos. Since so much of our day is spent with electronics, you want to be visible on and around these must-haves. The Millennium Leather Folio for the iPad Air protects against bumps and falls and offers a large imprint area for your logo.
The top two reasons people hold onto the promotional giveaways they receive are that they are attractive and they are usable. We have dozens of items that are attractive, usable, and trendy to connect your brand to your intended audience. Reach out to our talented representatives to learn more about which products can work best for you. Call us at 1-866-488-4975 or speak with us online with Live Chat.